Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

: Useless..

Two people have been calling me a useless nowadays..
One is my dad, and just now a few minutes ago was my sis.

Yea, both of them said I'm useless.  Kinda heart breaking tho.
Useless? to me..  it's a sensitive word for now.
Why do they call me useless? Am i not good enough?

My dad always says that our house's GIRL all no use one..
And well, does the boys do anything? My bro yes, he does a lot without complaining or asking.
I admire him sometimes.. For me, I like to complain but I still do it.

Yesterday, my lil.bro couldn't find his shirt and he sat on the sofa beside my sister.
Then, my sis told my dad that he haven't bath and he couldn't find his shirt. My dad later scolded him and then scolded us. I was like what??!!
My mum was tired and she was sleeping on the other sofa, and my dad pointed at us and saying out loud. "See you guys, girls all no use one"..
Yea.. That kinda pissed me off.

And just now, my sis.
We played the Wii together and we decided to play Donkey Kong.
I won the first round, and the 2nd round I was going to win but she wanted me to let her win. So, she won.  The 3rd round, she scolded be again and asked me to give her chance. But then, I didn't so I won. She got so mad afterwards and then I offed the Wii and was going to go upstairs.  But, she went up quickly and used the computer, she knew that I wanted to use the computer. She used this kind of "force" to bully me as always.

Then, the most hurting part was when she posted on twitter
"Useless sister ever!! Rather dont have!! 不稀罕"

Ok, fine with me.. Lagi heart break.

I unfriend her on FB, easy job.
Don't ask why? She did it before, why can't I? So, now it's my turn..
Unfollowed her on Twitter.. Don't really feel like talking to her anymore.
If she asked me anything, I'm just gonna ignore her.

Always say that I'm making those LC faces? Well, it's my normal look. You got a problem with it? Then, get out off my way, no one even asked you to look or to say. Shut the fcuk up...
I'm done with you

You don't bother me, I don't bother you.
We're equal
Don't ask me anything, I'm gonna pretend to be a deaf person.. You wanna say I'm deaf when I ignore you, go ahead. I don't care, I don't mind, I don't bother. 
Please don't interrupt me anymore, since you said that you rather don't have a sister like me.
So am I !!
Thanks :)


4 comments:

  1. Cheers Ruiying! :) My dad and brothers scolded me too :) they said that i'm useless and i brought bad lucks to this family ;)yea i cried but after i just ignored everything . if they think that we're useless let them think so :) my three brothers also always say i always act cute and make stupid faces and edit my pictures. I just ignored them ;) I be quite and walk away likealousai hahahha .we live on earth not to impress them right? :D so cheers. be ourselves :D good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. alright, it's ok right now. I guess I was just a bit pissed .___.
      Thanks for cheering me, hope you'll will have a good life as well XD
      Anywas, Thanks my dear :)

      Delete
  2. I'm pissed too that time -.- feel like leaving the house haha but nvm larr :3 they want think they way it's their business XD not mine haha i just live my life lorr :3 welcome and thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top