Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Monday, February 25, 2013

: Q? Q? Q?

Ok, seriously saying I'm blur with Chemistry and I never liked that subject.
It feels like crashing down whenever it comes to talking about that subject.
Physics is actually quite okay, But Chemistry is like a nightmare.
Everytime, tuition.. After Physics class, It's Chemistry. How I wished that time could pass faster. Cuz I'm bored of that subject and I suck as well. No doubt.
But sadly is, in order to score.. I must start to love it.
Haish..

Damn admire my friends who actually discussed about Chemistry questions in school today.
My mind was blank, I don't even know what are they talking about. Feels so unusual..
And, my friend would ask me question and I would be like.. Please don't ask me questions. PLEASE!
I felt so useless somehow. Yea..

So sad ahhhhh!
I think I'm getting bad and bad and bad and more bad in my studies currently.
Haish. Oh god.. Help me ><''



Oh no, I think I should help myself .. zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top