Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

: Life is unfair..

How I wished, I can stay like this forever..
Inside my own world, with the earphones on, music out loud..
No one interrupting, ignore all those arrogant and selfish people..
Don't even care to bother about anything..

I wished, but it's impossible..
Life is really just so unfair, it's not that I don't like the way how it is.
Just.. some small stuffs, which could probably make me pissed sometimes..
Some of you may say that I'm childish to say that life is unfair or even not appreciating what I have now as there are people more unfortunate than me. I just wanna speak out my mind, just to make myself feel better by posting it here.  So, no offence taken :)

Ok, It's started with house chores again. As always.
Something which matter with my dish washing thing again.  There was this rule where most of the people in the house agreed to.  Is to wash each of their own dishes after finishing their meal..
Well, it went on well during THE HOLIDAYS. But now, it's just no difference.
And, I was the one suppose to do all the dish washing.
Kinda pissed because that was a RULE setted up and agreed by everyone.  How can they do like nothing have even happened?! And, it's my duty to wash it all..
I know it's kinda ridiculous, but please... I have feelings.
Why can't it be 2 person washing the dishes together? Always me alone..
Even my friend, washes the dishes together with her sister.  My sister? She don't even bother to help or to care same goes to others except for my 1st bro..
Feels like everyone is bullying me, and that pretty annoys me.
Sometimes I just really feel sad and I wanna cry but I can't lose my guard down..
It's so unfair..

And so it goes to my mum and dad..
Both of them, always blame on one another on the cleanliness of the house.  Well, my house is not very tidy.  It's messy and it's probably similar to a dumpster..
Most of my friends know that..
And after blaming each other, there goes the blame on the kids.  Yea, obviously.  The kids get blamed all the time. Adults are always RIGHT..
Just saying, that's how I feel..
My dad kept on saying that the girls in the house all useless..
I posted this one before, he never gets bored of saying it.
All of us have one thing in common, we talk more but do less.  That's the problem.
Whenever I have the motivation to do, I'll do but after awhile I'll lose the mood whenever it goes to arranging my stuffs. I take it out and find a place to put, but unfortunately everywhere seems to be full with crappy useless stuffs. And so, I gave up. FAIL!

Life is unfair,
whenever you take exams.. There would always be someone who cheats.
The same theory..

It's sad, that we can't change the fate but to accept it to overcome it..
I swear that I won't be like my mum nor my dad in the future. I wanna be way more better than them !!

PS: No offence kay? :)


2 comments:

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top