Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Monday, February 4, 2013

: Undang

Hello my fellow viewers, it's been a long time again. haha..

Ok, just getting some flashbacks.  I'll post it here so that I can reread what I've gone thorugh next time probably in the future :p

Sunday morning, woke up early in the morning..
Going to go for Undang's ceramah at Kelana Jaya, somewhere around to my aunt's house.
Actually, my friend was suppose to come with me.  Because of some special reasons, I went alone..
Was kinda dissapointed the night before, cause the reply was kinda late...
High hopes lead to high dissapointments, I must always keep that in mind.
My mum was kinda mad also, cause she already sent the details to the person and yet a last minute reply..
Make sure to always double confirm first with both parents before making a deal..
However, it was kinda late at that time though, almost 12am if not mistaken..

Back to the topic,
before that.. My mum and dad fetched me there, they got lost at first.
And my mum called the person, and we thought they left already. Cause I was supposing to follow a van to the place.  Then, finally we found the right place. It's opposite the of the road. LOL
After registering, then off we left. Mum and dad went to Pasar Pagi then..
And, I followed the van. There were also few guys going to the same place as I am too..
After reaching there, felt kinda weird. Cuz I was all alone..
The driver lady went off also, and she said that she would pick us up around 3pm.
Registered my ic and got the red coloured Pandu Selamat card.  The card is used whenever I go for the test and whatsoever related there.
After queing for quite a long time, I finally got my card and off I go to my class.
My first impression of the class.. Very simple, it's like studying in a cabin. It's long..
the sits : two left and two right.
There's also aircon in there too.. But it's not that cold, I shouldn't have bring my jacket. Mafan..
Then, the teacher there gave us a talk on Licenses.
What's the use of L and P license, and also what are the qualifications..
This was a 5 hours talk, then next is taking the computer test. Passing mark is (42/50)
Bla bla bla and so on~ Lazy to continue already :p

After finishing the talk, when to queue up to scan for the fingertip again. It's like logging in and logging out.  Then, looked for the van. Thank god I found my van, I though I was going to get lost :/

After everyone is on the van, off we go. Back home :)

That's all la, nothing special anyways ..

1 comment:

  1. u went there urself only ???
    Y dont call me , together go ma !!!! xD

    ReplyDelete

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top