Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Friday, February 15, 2013

: Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year!  Hadn't post this wish here on my blog.

It's been quite a long time again. Lazy and I've got nothing to post.
But well, today I have some things to post about.

Went to Eushen's house for a visit.  Sat Leanne's car and went there. His house is quite far. Everyone was curious why did he study so far?, what time does he wake up in the morning? and lots and lots of crappy questions XD

After finally reaching there, Jonathan arrived there first and early also.
Met his niece from Australia, Anthelela (I'm not sure about the spelling)
He was inside Eushen's room playing his phone if not mistaken. And then, we played a few rounds of black jack and then had some Domino Pizzas and KFC :)

And I drank a glass of Tiger beer and a glass of Red Wine! Taste weird though..

After that, we continued with blackjack. And later, we played In Between.
Not real money this time but mahjong chips.  After around 3 something, another few people came and 4 something there were other people coming as well.
While we were playing, the money in the middle was growing bigger and bigger. Ying bankrupt and then I bankrupt as well. WITH CHIPS, don't get mistaken :D

Ok, after that played back with real money. Blackjack!
I won about One to Two ringgit, forgotten. I wasn't counting my money.. Hee~

Then, went back home.

Tada~

That's a short one. Randoms :P

Ok have a nice day people.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top