Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

: Rainy and hot..

Hello PEEPLE! XD

It's been a long time AGAIN.
How are you guys? I bet some of you are having your exams now, but I finished last week. Anyways, good luck to all of you. May you get great marks and also pass with flying colours.

The weather is being kind weird these few days. It's freaking hot in the afternoon and freaking rainy in the evening. Climate changing I guess.  Drink lots and lots of water people :D

OMG, my dad is really obsessed with Slotomania, a slot machine game on Fb.
I find it boring, cause you just have to click the same button over and over again.
I find it not really intersting though.  But, my dad. Plays it EVERYDAY!
It's like eating rice for him.
I asked him why play this game, not boring?
He said, that just wanna catch up with his friends levels. Okay.. LOL
Many of my dad's friends, all those uncle uncle play Slotomania. So well, I understood.
And he asked me to help him to get his Mega Bonus. AND!! He smsed me to tell him the bonus redeemed. Gosh, you gotta be kidding me.
Haish~ He's my dad, I guess I just have to do what he says.

Ok, now school.
School, hmm.. Nothing special. Same as usual.
But, I've got something to share also. My Biology teacher had a sore throat, I think it's because she shouted at our class yesterday. And, today she doesn't have any voice left. Empty power.
Kinda pity though, but she still continued to teach us. And, she used the white bored to write and communicate with us.
Somehow, she find it quite funny and interesting. As she wrote on the board and told us, that she find it quite funny because we all have to keep our mouth shut and observe what is teacher gonna write on the board.
Haha, awesome.. Very rare to see teacher who continues to teach after he or she has a sore throat.
Normally, teacher who has a sore throat would just stay and sit there on the teacher's table and let us do out own thing.

Ok la, that's all for today I gues..
Hehe, Take care and have a nice day :D
countdown 15 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top