Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Thursday, March 14, 2013

: Those days..

After seeing my friends post. Yea, everyone has their own stories and I have mine too.

People may see me as a genius and you may even think that I had done pretty well in my primaries. Don't you? For those who knows me well.

Well, as most of my friends think so, even their parents also think so. But guess what?
I am not a nerd like, or smart ass whatsoever during my primaries. My results sucks.
I'm sure some of you may even think that I have scored like full distinctions in my UPSR. But, oh well. You have the wrong idea of me.

Let's get back to primary time. I, was from the 11 class of a total of 15 class in Yak Chee. Can be also said almost the last. I used to have some bad ass friends in primary school. Well, you know behind classes. Always the bad ones.. Yea.. I have my own gang. Primaries, we always used to stay in one gang and criticize the other gangs somehow. Yup, this is what I do last time. With my buddies. I wasn't really talkative, until now. Same as usual. My friends don't really study. Most of the time, we play and chat and do other stuffs. I forgot. Haha.. So I don't really study much as well too. I got 3A 3B 1C for my UPSR results. That was really really bad, I suck I know.
I bet most of you didn't expect it right? Haha, people improves. It depends ...

My primary classmates boys, some of them were like gangsters. Sry, to say. I'm not criticizing them, just describing. Well, can be said so. Cause one of my friend's brother, can be said like a gangster but not really one la. Maybe his the cause of some of my classmates got influenced. Or maybe not :3

Our class is always the troublemaker too. There was this case, my ketua kelas, a kinda naughty boy. Well, teachers you know, they always set the naughty ones as leaders so that they think that he can change. So it was him, if I was not mistaken he made a bet with my another friend to scratch a teacher's car. His character is like those kia su people, and that's why he really went and scratched the teacher's car. Then, after the teacher found out. It was my computer teacher's car. She was kinda young, and she mistakenly thought that it was the student from the other class who did that. But, then.. She only knew that it was my class monitor who did it, he was told to pay back for the car repairs. That time, his grandparents came and helped to pay and apologize to the teacher. Kind pity though.

And there was also this time, my friends and I used to challenge how many eraser dust can we collect. As I told early, gangs right? Yea, gangs.. Someone started with rubbing those rubber and collecting the dust. And guess what? I could not believe myself that I've done someone childish like that before. First it started all with a girl, then she got her friends to help her, and my close friends got curious and they decided to challenge one another and see who collects the most rubber dusts. We even placed the rubber dust into plastics and tied it with rubber bands, lol.. By that time, my gang was winning. And the girl, felt disappointed and she cried and went to told the teacher. Almost all of the class were involved, including myself. Then, the teacher punished us, but I forgotten what she punished. Hahaha, such memorable memories.



There is more to share though, but it's late and I'm gonna sleep. Nights peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top