Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Sunday, April 28, 2013

: Motivate me please

I feel a sudden defeat in myself, I need to work it out. 

Either is the people around me are getting stronger or isit myself who is getting weaker?
I lost my top 10 last year and it ended up into the 20s. Kinda disappointed, cause I've lost 10 places.
I know it's wrong to feel so. But, well you know. Aries tend to get number one or try to do better than others. So, I shall change my perception and my point of view for not competing for numbers. But to compete for myself.

I wanna be as awesome as anyone could be. I wanna enjoy my time and life as well as scoring awesome, unpredictable heck of marks. Yea! :D

Don't underestimate people, they will always grow stronger.


And hell yea, I'm playing sdo right now. YOLO!

Enjoy and have fun! But don't get over your limits ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top