Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

: Sometimes silence is the best medicine.

Silence can be differenciated in many ways.
However, I'm going to say about silence which we have no choice but to do so.

Have you ever felt? That you can't get on to the topic your friends are talking about. I mean friends like best best buddies, those who always accompany you by your side.
Well, I have some sort of issues recently and before too, just not posting because I ain't got the time to do so. Now, at least I have some time to do so, as well as keeping my blog updated too :)
Sorry, to say if this affects any one of you. I'm just giving my mind some space here.

Sometimes, it just feels like we're back to friends and maybe, sooner or later to strangers.
I don't know what will happen, and I don't even wanna think or even bother about it. Cause there's this feeling that we don't have much things to say about. It's like the amount of topic that we talk about is gonna run out. You always share stuffs to people and well, I can't catch up cause either I'm not interested or I haven't have the time to do so. It's a pity to say so. OR it can be my own problem for not wanting to join the topic. Who knows? We might have different opinions and that would probably might lead so some sort of war. It's not like I wanted, whenever I talk with other friends about other stuffs in front of you, but I tried to stop that topic so that you won't feel that you're not getting up to the topic, or generally saying 'being ignored'. I managed to cover up some but instead, you did the same thing back at me, I feel kinda dissapointed though. So, I just have to shut my mouth and remain silence. Listening to your topics which I don't even get it and smile.

That feeling of being not noticed and I just have to stand back.
And somehow, I'm starting to have that feeling for not joining.

Or it really is something to do with myself?
Or am I just being too over - sensitive?




P.S : Please don't ask. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top