Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Sunday, June 16, 2013

: That adorable baby...♥

Hello my fellow viewers.

So, lemme share something with you guys today. Heeeee
Yesterday, I independently went for a haircut by myself. The place is just nearby my mum's shop. I never ever been so braved before. Haha, wanted to try a few times but failed. But now, I did it!

That time I went there, it was kinda lot of people. Queing up to cut their hair. And I entered, sat down on the chair there, I saw a mum carrying a baby. If not mistaken the baby is a he. Adorable indeed. Then, the baby's gonna cut off his hair. Then, the girl (haircutter) went and shave off the baby's hair. Sad..Well, I guess when I was small. My mum did that to me too. So.... never mind.

But after his haircut, his dad carried him. So the baby is facing at me, and guess what the baby did. Awwww~ OMG... XD

The baby smiled at me, I didn't do any funny faces or what. But he smiled at me. Ahhhh~ So cute niaa, and then he somemore show his tongue to me while smiling. So so so so so freaking adorable. That moment is flowing in my mind now hahaha.. Even the baby's mum also say that the baby is smiling at me. Haha.. Cute sei ah~ First time to experience this.
Normally, when people do funny faces only the baby's will react to you. But this baby is superbly.. CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! XD


Hahaha, ok okok.. Enough of those XD
That's all for the baby part.



________________________________


So, today morning went for driving lesson again. It's probably the last one already if not mistaken.
I went at 9am and came back around 3pm. Long isn't it?
Because today there is also two other guys joining the lesson. So, we have to share our time.

Oh ya, before that. Let me share something cool. Haha
There's this 2 guy going for Motorcycle test and they tagged along. But they didn't sat in the car with us, they rode their own motor because they got their L license already. Which you can ride your motor without any passengers behind.
And we went to Ulu Langat, it was a far place though. Then, the uncle drove the car and the two of them followed behind. I don't know whether you find it cool anot. But I find it yes. Haha, do ignore my weirdness. hehe..

Then, practice practice practice then tada~
Go back home. Pray for me to pass this Tuesday. heee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top