Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Monday, June 10, 2013

: Delay

So tomorrow, I won't be taking my driving test. Because for some certain I don't even know why.

I smsed the uncle that whether I should wait for him at 7am tomorrow at the office there. And he called, he told me isn't my test on the 18th. Okay, confusion mode. Then, I told him that he said it's on the 11/6. He told me that we still need to practice for another time. So... Fine with me then, so it's delayed to or I can say changed to 18/6 which is next Tuesday.

Actually I can say that it's delayed for the second time though. I would have taken my test on the second week during the holidays on Tuesday because of the 'not enough time' of practice then the uncle asked me to delay. I really remember that he told me it's on 11th, I even saved it in my phone. But, then.. hmm never mind. At least, I wouldn't be that panic for now as you can see from my previous post. At least, I can have one more time to practice. Hope I'll pass. Heees.





:Dear sis, I hate bitches faking lies around. Scum..
(Sorry this is my mood. Just wanted to post because she pissed me a little just now)

That's all for today. Goodnight! :D

2 comments:

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top