Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Saturday, June 8, 2013

: Vroom vroom

Hello peeps.

I must learn to ignore my laziness and come back to blogging, sharing out my awesome experiences with you guys. Heees.

Ok. Next Tuesday would be my driving test. I'm kinda worry about it nowadays because my uncle told me that we need to have another last practice within this few days. He told me before I went to Thailand.

Last night, I tried to called the uncle and ask him whether should we have practice on Sunday. Then, the person picking up the phone wasn't the uncle. He said uncle haven't come back. And, he'll be back on Monday. He also asked me to call back on Monday. Oh mai god. My test is on Tuesday. So scared now.

I hope he arranges a practice for me on Monday afternoon. Or else, I'll be so freaking panic for Tuesday, but I hope everything will be alright. GOD bless me. I wanna pass so badly, please let me pass. I don't wanna restart my test again like my computer test.

Pray pray pray. Thank you :)

1 comment:

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top