Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Friday, March 15, 2013

: Blood test

Hepatitis B blood test was done today. 

My friends and I went to the bilik kesihatan to get our bloods 'sucked' haha.. 
Asked my parents permission to do so, filled in the forms and also paid RM16.  And there we go, to get our bloods sucked up. Hee.. 
It was my first time getting my blood 'sucked' (Sorry, I don't know any other words to describe)
Kinda, panic though.. Cuz, I was abit high at the moment. Hmm, but it ended up not really that bad. 

My first time taking blood and also first time looking at the sharp needle poking into my skin. 
First, the nurse used her rubber gloves to tie around my hand. And, she asked me to hold my grip. I hold, and she patted my arm. Do find the veins I guess. 
At first, I wasn't thinking to look at the needle. But I overcomed my fear by looking at it. HAH! 
It was kinda freaky though. I forced myself to remain calm, so that it won't be THAT painful. 
The nurse rubbed a cotton with some kind of chemical in it, on my hand. And only she started poking the needle in.  She poked the needle into my arm, It's like ant biting. She patted my arm awhile, cause I think she couldn't find where's my vein again. Luckily, she did in the end. Pulled the syringe and WALAH there goes my blood. 

First time taking blood for 17 years, in my memories.. XD 

I remembered that time my mum took me to SJMC for injection. 
HPV injection, mostly for girls.  So, I have to get 3 injections in a year. 
But there will be a jarak, like after 1 month for the 2nd shot, and 6 months later for the 3rd shot. 
And of course not one shot semua .. haha I'll die X_X

I think I've posted it before. Heeee~ So, ok la. 
If you wanna know more, read all my posts. :P BLEK~ 

-end post- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top