Hello fellow earthlings

Thanks for dropping by @ ilove-xxx.blogspot.com

Simple reminder:
- No spamming
- No complaining
- No criticism
- Comments are allowed
- Song recommendations allowed



YouRespectMe|IRespectYou
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

: I miss everything :(

OMG OMG OMG.. It's been a very very very superb long time. 
Even my friends are saying that my blog is going to be rotten. 

I'm back! No worries, Mr. Laziness overtook me. That's why I haven't been posting anything here. Heeee.. 
I miss those old days. This year, final year and it's time to face a challenging test, SPM. 
But, even it's not SPM yet but the mid year exam actually kinda scares me though. Feels like I have not enough time to study. Crap. And my planning seem to fail all the time. 
Forced myself to study, but it ain't working at all. I guess I need to plan a new strategy. 

By the ways, I MISS PLAYING GAMES!! 
I miss my SDO, I miss L4D2, and I wanna try out Fever Mix. 
So many things I wanna play but I don't seem to have the time. Sad~ 
Even, I have no time editing, haven't been editing for quite a time. Oh ya, my mum bought this thing called 'Bamboo' as a birthday gift for me. It's simply awesome. I can actually draw on the computer, can be said like that but not really. It's like a grabbing a notepad and a pen, something like that. However, it has also adobe photoshop element installation disk in it as well. Freaking awesome, it's exactly the same as I used normally on the VAIO laptop. Since, the laptop is spoiled already and yay. I have another backup. But, I haven't really try testing it yet. Haish haish~ 

Never mind, shouldn't think about games and other stuffs. I should focus more on my coming exam. Gosh~ Next week Meridian's gonna have test as well. Haish, hope my luck will be sticking beside me that week. I don't wanna blank out during the test. I'll feel miserable then. haha.. 

Well, since I haven't been posting anything here recently. There are actually many things happened around me. But, I'm lazy to say. Gonna wait till I have the mood and the memory too. Blek~ 

OK, gotta go study Chemistry, cause there will be topical test tomorrow. Bye :D 

Study well and take care peeps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny
back to top